segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016

Musicas que eu mais gosto do CD Made in the A.M.

Won't you stay till the A.M?
All my favourite conversations
Always made in the A.M, yeah yeah


Olá meus amores ,tudo bom?
Sei que estou bem ausente no Blog , mas é que eu estou muito ocupada por causa da volta as aulas , curso de inglês e tô saindo aos finais de semana , então acaba não dando tempo de postar aqui ...

Como vocês viram o titulo da matéria ou espero que tenham visto kkk , hoje eu vim falar das musicas que eu mais gosto dos meus meninos da One Direction , eu amo todas do CD mas sempre tem aqueles que a gente , não consegue deixar de ouvir né ?

Vem comigo .















                                             


 Musicas que eu mais gosto do álbum MITAM



1 - What A Feeling
"But you've got stars, they're in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight
What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow
I wish I could be there now"


( Minha musica preferida , com certeza é essa , já fiz até um cover instrumental com a guitarra , acesse lá https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vLMuOxJMs)

2 - End Of The Day

"Sure the night was over, I said it's forever
Twenty minutes later wound up
in the hospital
The priest thinks it's the devil
My mum thinks it's the flu
But girl it's only you "


( Essa musica contagia , eu amo )

3 - A.M.

'' Won't you stay till the A.M?
All my favourite conversations
Always made in the A.M, yeah yeah "


( Uma das musicas principais do álbum )

4 - Long Way Down

"We've been in fire
Went down in the flames
We sailed the ocean
And drowned in the waves"


( Essa eu amo , e amo mais ainda , saber fazer os solos dela na guitarra )

5 -  Perfect

"And if you like cameras flashing
Every time we go out, oh, yeah
And if you're looking for someone
To write your breakup songs about
Baby, I'm perfect"


( Amoo , tem até o clipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho32Oh6b4jc )

6 - Wolves

In the middle of the night when the wolves come out
Headed straight for your heart like a bullet in the dark


( Amo a musica e amo a tradução , essa não pode faltar na minha playlist )

7 - History

Minibars, expensive cars, hotel rooms, and new tattoos
The good champagne, and private planes, but they don't mean anything
Cause' the truth is out, I realize that without you here life is just a lie
This is not the end, this is not the end, we can make it, you know it, you know


( Tem clipe também , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjmp8CoZBIo)

8 - Walking In the Wind

A week ago you said to me:
"Do you believe I'll never be too far?
If you're lost, just look for me
You'll find me in the region of the summer stars"


( Gente , eu amo essa musica por causa do instrumental )

9 - Olivia

Please believe me, don't you see
The things you mean to me?
Oh I love you, I love you
I love, I love, I love Olivia


( Muitas de nós queríamos ser a Diana ou a Olivia não ? haha , que prazer em Olivia , ganhar uma musica do 1D para você , merece muito )

10 - Drag me Down

All my life you stood by me when no one else was ever behind me
All these lights that can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down


( Quem não conhece essa ? É a melhor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwgf3wmiA04 )

11 - Infinity

How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity



12 - Love you Goodbye

Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life?
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby let me love you goodbye



As outras eu também gosto , mas essas são as minhas preferidas <3

Espero que tenham gostado , mil beijos Bru ou Senhorita Esquecida :)

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário